BestCard Double Post Card
The Double PostCard with a “BestCard” is an outgoing postcard containing an all plastic 10 mil BestCard and a return postcard, all meeting postal specifications for the postcard rate. The postage savings can range from $130.00/M to $152.00/M depending on how the mailing list qualifies in the Post Office services software. In addition, the two-up “Click Saver” format provides two laser images in one pass achieving even greater economical distribution.
- Outgoing postcard with a “BestCard” includes a return postcard
- High quality, tear-proof all plastic 10 mil BestCard set in a poly window that highlights card
- BestCard can be duplex digitally imaged, full bleed on all sides
- Superior toner adhesion, ideal for all bar-code symbologies
- Size and design meet postal specifications for the postcard rate
- Economic two-up “Click-Saver” format provides two images for the cost of one
- Lays flat for trouble free tray feeding for increased productivity
- User friendly, easy to remove card from carrier sheet
Retail – Department Stores, Service Organizations, Hospitality
Financial – Banks, Thrifts, Insurance Companies
Commercial/Industrial – Distribution, Manufacturing, Printing
Medical – Hospitals, Private Practices, Nursing Homes
Education – Universities, Trade Schools, Alumni Associations
Ad Agencies – Promotional, Advertisement, Direct Marketing
Associations – Admission, Recruiting
Government – Licenses, Information
Non-Profit – Fundraising
- Cut sheet
- 100# white tag carrier (USPS requires a minimum of .007 inch in thickness)
- 10 mil all plastic card
- Overall paper size is 8.5 x 11 (2-up double postcards)
- Finished folded size is 4.25 x 5.5
- One full horizontal perf at 4.25 inches
- Fastening at center top only with staple, spot glue or one tab
- Contact local MDA for USPS required approval before mailing Instructional Cards
Double Post Card Description according to the USPS Domestic Mail Manual
A double card (a double stamped card or double postcard) consists of two attached cards, one of which is designed to be detached by the recipient and returned by mail as a single card. Double cards are subject to these standards:
a. the reply half of a double card must be used for reply only and may not be used to convey a message to the original addressee or to send statements of account. The reply half may be formatted for response purposes (e.g., contain blocks for completion by the addressee).
b. A double card must be folded before mailing and prepared so that the address on the reply half is on the inside when the double card is originally mailed. The address side of the reply half may be prepared as business reply mail, courtesy reply mail, meter reply mail, or as merchandise return service label.
c. Plain stickers, seals, or a single wire stitch (staple) may be used to fasten the open edge at the top or bottom once the card is folded if affixed so that the inner surfaces of the cards can be readily examined. Fasteners must be affixed according to the applicable preparation requirements for the price claimed. Any sealing on the left and right sides of the cards, no matter the sealing process used, is not permitted.
d. The first half of a double card must be detached when the reply half is mailed for return.Request A Quote